Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Class of 2009

The afternoon preschool class has officially graduated! If anyone is looking for the BEST preschool around, talk to me about Jodi Helm's Christian preschool. Sienna watched the girls for me so I was able to enjoy the festivities with Caleb. It was a special morning and I'm so proud of you Caleb! You are ready for kindergarten!

Caleb and & Gracie sharing a few words during the ceremony

The terrific trio: Ms. Angela, Ms. Eleni and Mrs. Helms
You each go above and beyond and we are sooo grateful for all the time, love and energy you invested in our little guy!

Can I just hold onto this age a bit longer?

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

AWW- so sweet! I remember Preston's preschool graduation and it seems just like yesterday! My- how time flies!

Unknown said...

awww they grow up so fast!!! mrs. helms is so awesome! i didn't know Eleni works there!!! Congrats Caleb!