Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanksgiving

Vintage photo! I love this picture from Emma's kindergarten year...this was from their Thanksgiving feast.
Emma hosted a tea party with friends from church after we read "An Old-Fashioned Thanksgiving" by Louisa May Alcott. The apple cobbler on the right (above) is an original recipe from her estate in Concord. A film based on the story came out this year and we enjoyed watching it as a family...a fun new tradition!

Thanksgiving Day was very warm and we enjoyed sharing it with Jonas' parents and brother, as well as the Pleasnick family. Beth, I need to get a copy of the pictures you took!

1 comment:

Beth P said...

I'm a total nerd! I took a few pics of the table before dinner and forgot to get out the camera again. I blame Izzy. :0) Thanks for having us over!