Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Jane Austen Ball

Somehow I've managed to get Jonas to the annual Jane Austen ball in Pasadena several years in a row. It's a fun tradition we share with my parents, my sister and her husband.
Look at all the pretty gowns...

In a couple years I hope to start bringing Emma...this girl pictured above couldn't be much older. She was so cute to watch during the dancing.
Alaina and I always have fun taking pictures of corny sister poses at the ball

Another good sport...way to win big points Trey!




Thought I'd give you a glimpse of the action...

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

I am so bummed we missed this!! Next year for sure!

Trey said...

Jonas looks way under dressed someone needs to speak with him

Unknown said...

we are so there next year. i'll start saving for Robert's tux so he doesn't look like jonas

I am Mom said...

can we come too?! Brian will do it - he even has the fancy clothes, but I will need a dress. You look like you could have been a friend of Jane Austen

Unknown said...

The ball looks like a lot of fun! Grandma said she will take me next time!! Ya!!